Google Now’s voice search lets you take notes with the command “Note to Self”. If you are a Google Keep fan, you can make things sweeter buy making Google Keep your default app to take notes to. Here is how to get it set up!
Take Notes to Google Keep from Google Now
- Open up Google Now and add a note, say something like “Note to self, make some coffee”
- If you are using this feature for the first time, Google Now will ask you for the app that you would like to complete the action with. Select Google Keep. Done.
- If you are already using Gmail or any other app to send these notes to, go to Settings > Apps > The app
- Look for “clear defaults” and touch it once
- Go to back to Google Now and try taking a self note. The popup for selecting default app should show up!