Google recently made it easy to do spell check on an entire Google Docs document. Here is how you do it:
- From the Tools menu, choose Spelling.
- On the top right corner, you will see the spell check screen.
- Select one of the options from the spell check screen.
On the spell check screen, you get to:
- Accept the spelling suggestion by clicking Change
- Accept the spelling suggestion by selecting Change all from the dropdown list
- Ignore the spelling error reported
- Ignore all occurrences of the misspelled word
- Add the word to your dictionary
More tips coming soon!