Writing long Google Docs documents with multiple headings? Do you know that there is a way to link to specific paragraph of a Google Docs document? Yes! read on!
Steps To Create Link To A Specific Paragraph In A Google Docs Document
It’s really easy! Follow these steps:
- Keep the cursor in the beginning of the paragraph that you wish to link to.
- Go to Insert menu and choose Bookmark.
- Google Docs will display a ribbon icon where the cursor was. Click the ribbon and you will see Link
- Right click the word Link and choose “Copy link address”
- You have the link that paragraph now copied! (Alternatively, you can just click on the “Link” and copy the address from the address bar of the browser)