iOS 7 is out and it looks a lot like an Android theme. Whether Apple fans like it or not, Android users have the option to try the look and feel of it, right on our Android phones.
A MyColorScreen user has put together the iOS 7 feel for Android with the help of various icon packs and applications. Here is how where to get them.
He has put together the following instructions too!
Instructions – Get iOS 7 Theme on Android
1. Nova launcher settings: grid 10×4. Margins height none and width small. Uncheck label icons. No search or notifications bar or shadows etc.
3. I put widget overlap and when placing on just in case.
4. 3 home screens. Set Multipicture live wallpaper to 3 screens. 1 is ios background. 2 is jbos7 calendar. 3 is iso7 lockscreen
5. Add all the apps to the first screen. Except weather&calendar. Place the over the icons. Change each icon to the blank.png image provided.
10. Weather page. Add UCCW ios7 notification bar.uzip to the top. Add UCCW ios7 weather.uzip and resize. Add 4×1 eye in the sky widget
11. Set it to transparent background and use “tab” icons. Resize how you like.
12. Widgetlocker lock screen. Same size grid. Add UCCW ios7 notification bar.uzip to the top. Turn off the time and am/pm in UCCW or leave it
13. Add UCCW ios7 clock.uzip and resize. Add camera icon if you wish
14. Add the slider and change it to vertical to unlock